Goods will be dispatched for delivery on the day following purchase, and should reach most urban New Zealand areas within 2-3 days.
$8 - Tracked Courier
$10 - Rural Tracked Courier
Spend over $100 - Free Delivery incl Rural
Pick Up from Store - No charge
- We cannot deliver order to PO Boxes. Please use a street address as your delivery address when placing your order.
- While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person. This can be a result of a delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight. This includes but is not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
- Delivery charges and minimum order are subject to change at any time.
- You will need to sign for your order when it arrives. If you are not available to sign for your order, Toll will leave a note with instructions for collection. Orders delivered outside of New Zealand will be subject to the delivery terms of the relevant postal service.
- Please check your order upon arrival to ensure it contains the right contents.
- All orders are subject to availability of items at the time of dispatch. We do our best to maintain up to date and accurate information regarding stock levels. If any items in your order are out of stock at the time your order is packed, we will notify you via email and refund you for those items.
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Unfortunately we do not offer exchanges or refunds for item(s) purchased online due to change of mind. In the unlikelihood that an item(s) is sent incorrectly, we do offer an exchange or refund. For faulty item(s), the fault will be assessed by the Blackbird Staff and then either replaced or refunded. If you’d like to discuss an incorrect or faulty item(s), please email our online team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days of receiving your order. We may ask you to send us a photo of the fault if visible.
If the item(s) is faulty or incorrect, we will refund you the costs of returning the item(s) to Blackbird and cover all shipping costs for the replacement item(s). If we ask you to return an item(s), please repackage your item(s) as securely as possible. You are responsible for the item(s) until it reaches us. We will contact you once we have received the item(s).
Return item(s) to:
74 Highgate, Roslyn, Dunedin, 9011